1. You will not add any content or take any action on this website that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law. If you do so you will be solely liable for that.
2. You will not use this website to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
3. You will not add to this website any content that is copyrighted by third parties except in case you have consent in writing by holder of copyrighted content.
4. You will not add to this website anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information.
5. You will not add to this website any content that might be considered as offensive for other members and guests. Furthermore, you will not bully, intimidate, or harass any other member of this website. Hate speech, threatening, violence and incitement of violence are not allowed on this website.
6. You will not add on this website any pornographic content. Also, you will not add to this website following contents: alcohol-related, dating and mature (including advertisements) without appropriate age-based restriction warning.
7. You will not add to this website any code or software that might affect other members, guests and third parties and affect or damage this website. Upload of viruses or other malicious code is strictly prohibited. Furthermore, you will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of this website, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other website functionality.
8. You will not collect members' content or information, or otherwise access this website, using automated means such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers.
9. You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to other member.
10. You will not spam other members or this website. Also, you will not engage in multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on this website.
11. You will not misuse this website for other purposes than ones the website is created for (please read About Us page).
12. You will not impersonate others, use fake identities or provide any false personal information on this website, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission. However, use of an artistic pseudonym is allowed.
13. You will not create more than one personal account, but under one account it is allowed to have multiple profiles.
14. When you add content or information using the Public visibility setting, it means that you are allowing everyone, including people off of this website, to access and use that information, and to associate it with you (i.e., your display name and avatar picture)
15. We have the right to share your public profile or any particular parts of your profile that are marked as “Public” under visibility settings, including appropriate adjustments if necessary (i.e. adding hash tags etc.), on various social networks, or any other electronic or print media, for purposes of advertising your talents, skills and products, or you profile, or Promoticus Inc.
16. We can remove any content or information you add to this website if we believe that it violates these Terms and Conditions, our policies or someone else's copyright. If we remove your content for violating someone else's copyright, and you believe we removed it by mistake, you can appeal via Contact Us page.
17. We have the right to close this website or to disable or delete any account at any time. If you violate these Terms and Conditions, our policies and guidelines, other members' intellectual property rights or otherwise create risk or possible legal exposure for us we will temporary disable your account and send you a warning or delete your account permanently and notify you (by email or the next time you attempt to access your account) depending on particular situation. If we disable or delete your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
18. You may disable or delete your account at any time. In all such cases, this Terms and Conditions will remain into force in version that was valid when you deleted your account.
19. We will help you protect your intellectual property rights. To report intellectual property rights violation please go to Contact Us page, select topic Report Abuse and submit your claim.
20. Your privacy and security is very important to us so we are trying to follow the latest security standards and keep this web site up, bug-free and safe but you use it at your own risk without right for any indemnity from our side and do not hold us liable for any damage or loss you might suffer by using this website. We do not guarantee that this website will always be safe, secure or error-free or that it will always function without disruptions, delays, or imperfections and that content you upload on this website will not be lost. Also we can't guarantee for privacy of any data you submit on this website. We are providing this website as is without any express or implied warranties including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
21. We are not responsible for the actions, content, information, or data of third parties, and you release us, our directors, officers, employees, and agents from any claims and damages, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with any claim you have against any such third parties. We will not be liable to you for any lost profits or other consequential, special, indirect, or incidental damages arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions or us, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Our aggregate liability arising out of these Terms and Conditions or us will not exceed the greater of one dollar ($1) or the amount you have paid us in past twelve months. Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. In such cases, our liability will be limited to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
22. You will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
24. You hereby indemnify and keep indemnified us, website members and guests and third parties ("Indemnified Parties") against any loss, cost, expense or damage (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) which the Indemnified Parties may suffer or incur as a result of a breach or violation of these Terms and Conditions or your other actions.
25. If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions, content or information on this website, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim. Although we provide rules for member conduct, we do not control or direct members' actions on this website and are not responsible for the content or information users transmit or share on this website. We are not responsible for any offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable content or information you may encounter on this website. We are not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user.
26. You will not use our copyrights or trademarks or any confusingly similar marks, except with our prior written permission.
27. You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of these Terms and Conditions or our policies.
28. We will send you message through this website each time before we make changes to these Terms and Conditions. If you accept updated Terms and Conditions you can continue to use this website, otherwise, if you reject updated Terms and Conditions your account will be deleted. Your continued use of this website, following notice of the changes to our Terms and Conditions, policies or guidelines, constitutes your acceptance of our amended Terms and Conditions, policies or guidelines.
29. You will resolve any claim, cause of action or dispute (claim) you have with us arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions or us exclusively in courts of Belize and you agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purpose of litigating all such claims. The laws of Belize will govern these Terms and Conditions, as well as any claim that might arise between you and us, without regard to conflict of law provisions.
30. If we fail to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions, it will not be considered a waiver.
31. Any amendment to or waiver of these Terms and Conditions must be made in writing and signed by us.
32. You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions to anyone else without our consent.
33. All of our rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions are freely assignable by us in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise.
34. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall prevent us from complying with the law.
35. These Terms and Conditions do not confer any third party beneficiary rights.
36. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you.
"Us", "We" - Promoticus Inc.
"This website" - promoticus.com
"Guests" - visitors of this website
"Members" - members on this website
"Content" - anything you or other members post, provide or share using this website.
"Use" - use, run, copy, publicly perform or display, distribute, modify, translate, and create derivative works of.
Q: What do I need to Sign Up for an account?
A: All you need to Sign Up is a valid email address, to enter desired password, accept Terms and Conditions and complete CAPTCHA to verity you are not a robot.
Q: I have Signed Up but I am not able to send messages, use other website features, my profile is not visible on Browse and Search pages and other Members can't see it.
A: After you Sign Up please make sure you have verified your email address in order to use all website features and your profile to be visible to others. Right after you Sign Up you will receive an email from us with the link for email verification. If you do not see the email from us in your inbox please check your spam folder. If you do not receive the verification email you can resend it from your account page. If you are not able to verify email address for any reason you can let us know via Contact Us page and we will help you verify the email address.
Q: How can I add or change profile picture?
A: First, you need to click on blue pencil in the upper right corner of the profile picture (click here for illustration). Pop Up will appear and then you need to Choose File and crop photo. Once the photo is cropped you need to click "UPLOAD PHOTO".
Q: What does "+ ARTIST PROFILE" mean?
A: If you are an artist and want to present yourself and to be displayed on Browse Artists page you can do that using "+ ARTIST PROFILE" option. If you have more than one talent you can add more artist profiles to your account.
Q: What does "+ ARTIST WANTED" mean?
A: If you want to hire artists or other talented and skilled people, need a service or want to buy a specific art work you can let know the ones who offers what you are looking for and might be interested using "+ ARTIST WANTED" option. You can create multiple ads using this option.
Q: How can I send messages to other Members?
A: You can send messages to other Members using COMPOSE NEW option. If you do not know Member ID of member to whom you want to send message then you can go to profile page of that member and click green letter icon and Member ID will be retrieved automatically. Also you can send messages directly to any member that you have in your favorites list by clicking green letter icon.
Q: I have updated my avatar photo or display name but when my profile is shared or liked on Facebook old avatar photo or display name is displayed, how can I fix it?
A: Please go to Facebook Object Debugger page copy the link for your profile, click Fetch new scrape information option and problem will be solved.
Q: How I can delete my account?
A: There are two ways to do that:
- If you want to delete your account temporary you can do that using CLOSE ACCOUNT option. If you close your account your profile will be disabled and it will not be visible on this site any longer. However, all your data will be saved in our system so you will be able to activate your profile later. To activate closed profile simply log in using your current email address and password.
- If you want to delete your account permanently you can do that using DELETE ACCOUNT option. If you delete your account your profile will be removed from site permanently. All your data will be immediately deleted from our system and you will not be able to activate your profile later. However, you are always welcome to Sign Up for a new profile.